Higher Diploma in Business
The Higher Diploma in Business programme provides students with the theoretical knowledge and practical aspects to meet career opportunities in the commercial, manufacturing, financial and service sectors of the economy. This programme consists of 12 modules.
Upon completion of this programme, students are eligible to progress to the final year top-up Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Management, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Marketing Management, International Logistics & Trade Finance or International Accounting.
Full Time: 16 months*
- Introduction to Management
- International Organization Behaviour
- HR Management Strategies
- International Marketing
- Marketing for Managers
- Statistical Techniques for Business
- Business Economics
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy
- Business Communication and ICT
Examinations, assignments, projects, presentations, class tests, and/or practical tests.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Higher Diploma in Business from TMC Academy.
17 years old
Completed High School or Year 12
Any of the following or equivalent:
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL (Paper) ≥ 547 or TOEFL (Computer) ≥ 210 or TOEFL (Internet) ≥ 78 or TOEIC ≥ 780
- Other qualifications equivalent to High School or Year 12 where the medium of instruction is English
- Attend and pass Certificate in English up to Upper Intermediate B level (or previously, Academic English level)
Mode of Assessment
Assignments, Tests , Projects, Presentations, Exams